Monday, February 18, 2008

Another day off...

Okay, I should at least get points for having good intentions. The kids are home from school for President's Day and so we thought we'd take a mini-tour of Eugene. So we headed out the door. Well, I forgot the stroller--Claire fell asleep anyway. I forgot the camera and there just isn't much to see in the middle of winter--from the window of a car. Oh, well. [Would've been a great day for Colorado Mills!] We stopped for french fries and that made me feel better. Now we are at home watching "Meet the Robinsons." It was a Valentine gift from Grandma and Papa. Thank you! It's a really good movie and I'm surprised that we hadn't seen it sooner.


Well, being the unimaginitive mother that I am, we had our fries for lunch (and yummy roll sandwiches) with fry sauce. Well, Claire liked the fry sauce...a lot. Everett left his cup of sauce low enough for her to reach and she was ever grateful.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

She is such a cutie! It is a perfect day for Mills but we are all sick so our day was going to the King Soopers to get more childrens Motrin!

Margaret said...

Oh yummy...