This month's edition of
Parenting magazine has a funny thing in the "Mom Exchange" section by Deborah Skolnik. It says..."As the temperature falls from 90 to 30 degrees, the likelihood of your daughter wanting to wear a bikini and flip-flops rises from 30 to 90 percent." How true! Recently, as Lindsey and I were shopping, she insisted (in her three-year-old way) that we buy her some new flip-flops. Mind you, it was 30-something degrees that day. No new flip-flops.
Today is no different except that it's 40-something degrees. Lindsey is wearing her swimsuit and sipping "cocoa chocolate." Earlier, she asked if she could run in the sprinkler...I guess if it were raining that might count right? Funny girl!
5 comments:
She is a funny girl! So cute! My girls are like that, they are always getting tank tops and sandals on when it is freezing!
Too cute!!!
Oh how funny. Emmie has asked me the same question (running throught the sprinkler). And 2 weeks ago it was below zero.
Crazy Kids!! Although it is 40 something here and I'm wearing flip flops. I can't take winter one more day. I'm protesting!
And freezing my feet off!
cute pictures.
cute pictures.
Post a Comment