
Camille was excellent as Freddie the Frog in her school's musical! She wasn't even a bit nervous. The story was about a frog trying to find her place in the great big lilly pond world. She tried to be like the birds, but couldn't fly. She wanted to be like the alligators, turtles, and was tempted to disobey her parents by the snakes. In the end she found her strengths and was happy to be the little frog that she was. It was a great message. Camille had a solo which she sang beautifully! As her mom, I must admit to having tears in my eyes when I heard her sweet, clear, lovely voice. She never sang the song at home so it was a complete surprise at the play! Way to go, Camille!
1 comment:
She is so talented! I hope my girls are like her. That was Rachel and Deivis baby on my blog.
Post a Comment