Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sunshine!

It's enough to give you Spring Fever! It's "supposed" to be rainy today but..It's not! Yay!
Well, Claire is 9 months old now. She's weighing in at nearly 19 lbs. and is 27 inches long/tall. She's a mover and a shaker these days. She can crawl all over creation at a fast pace. Watch out! She can even stand and cruise around the furniture just a bit.

Announcement: Camille will be playing the main character in her 2nd/3rd grade musical at school. She's been practicing everyday and she's learned her lines and a solo, along with the other group songs she'll sing! What a girl! She LOVES to sing...The Oregon Children's Choir Spring Concert is coming up in a couple of weeks too. Needless to say, there's a lot of singing going on around here!


I recently had the opportunity to play the flute for sacrament meeting with Terry as accompanist. I've tried to hide the talent but somehow it manages to get revealed. In Denver, Terry outed me to the choir director so I played some flute obbligatos for the Christmas programs. Since he was the choir pianist it was easy to practice together.

Such is life at the Nash's...

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Luckily, I have no connections to the ward music people. :-)

Congratulations Camille!

Jensen Family said...

Congrats to Camille! What a pretty girl she is!

Shannon said...

She looks like she was born to perform in that picture!