
It's now official. I am addicted to cookies. I have learned recently that I just can't help myself when my cookie jar is full. I am saddened by this discovery because I love to bake. And what's the point of baking if I can't eat [all of] what I create? So, what will I do? Now I understand the title of another blog, "Cookie Madness," that my friend has listed on her own blog. SIGH....
3 comments:
Hey I have that same addiction! I try not to make them to often because I will eat them all! Well maybe I will let my kids have one each, but the rest is mine!
Hey - that's me! I haven't been using my kitchen much lately (trying to sell the house - you know...) so I have been suffering from cookie withdrawal. Okay - only for about 6 days but that is a long time in cookieland!
Yum! I am coming over!
Post a Comment