
Here are my bag gloves. Sigh.... It's been so long since we've been to a kickboxing class together. One year, to be exact. I was 5 months pregnant then and had a some pregnancy issues that stopped me from continuing. I loved that class! I was taking Pilates at the same time and loved that too! I guess I've always liked to do some sort of exercise, I've just never been particularly athletic in the usual sense. I take after my sister in a small way. She's taught many fitness classes over the years, not the least of which being Pilates and kickboxing. I took a "Turbo Kick" class a few times at the YMCA in Denver (which is kickboxing on caffeine). I can't remember how long it took for me to start breathing again. Whew! That was intense. It's time for me to get back in the saddle again! Claire is now eight months old and can sit and play for a little while, at least. So, I will try to get back into shape. Wish me luck! Seriously.
5 comments:
I went to kickboxing last week! it was a lot of fun! Good luck with your new goal!
Yay- good luck! I'm always trying to find my exercise passion. I'm still looking...
P.S. I like your music on your blog!
If only you lived here still. We could go to the Y again! I'm trying to get on the ball but it is so hard. Ryan is 2, I don't think I have an excuse anymore!
I wish we lived closer to each other. I would really love to take that kickboxing class with you! If I don't have a workout buddy to go to the gym with, I won't go. So, I do all my stuff (exercises) in my garage & in my basement. I got really addicted to boxing in CA. I feel ya' dog : ) I also dig your music. Now, go kick some butt!
Post a Comment