Silly kids! Here they are on some random evening playing in the backyard. I happened to catch some of their antics. The orange thing is a little bucket. They thought it was funny. This pretty much sums up their personalities.
You can click on the picture to see it larger


6 comments:
This collage of pictures is so dang cute. Thanks for putting it together and letting us keep track of how fast your family is growing.
Fun collage!
Those are such fun pictures! Your kids are growing up so fast they look so much older!
Glad I found you on facebook. Just found Kim's blog and yours on hers...mind if I add you to my list?
how did you make the cool collage?
Kati, sure! Is there a link to your blog on your facebook page?
Carina, I made the collage on Picasa. If you click the funky icon below the photo, I think it will link you to their website. It's a fun, free photo program.
Post a Comment