Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things I Love...

*sunshine*daffodils & hyacinths*pink roses*chocolate cake with chocolate frosting*puppies*hot bubble baths*french fries*snickers bars*traveling on an airplane*apples*music-especially jazz*spur of the moment outings*reading magazines*cool crisp fall days*hot chocolate*getting notes from friends*watching snow fall*yummy smelling shampoo, lotion, soap, etc.*fresh sheets*going to the movies*my homemade americana quilt*my mom's cooking*new socks*perusing the stacks at the library*reading books*chick-flicks*having a clean house*soup in the winter*summer nights*dancing*laughing with friends*target*girls night out*rich vibrant colors*homemade lasagna*baking bread*cookies*looking at photos of people that I know, knew, and love*baby hugs and kisses*big kid hugs and kisses*cool pens*full-sugar pepsi*christmas cartoons*watching my favorite movie over and over again*grilled burgers with mayo and ketchup*apple pie with vanilla ice cream*belly buster sandwiches*pan dulce*fabric*vince guaraldi trio*warm sun, cool breeze*surprise visit from family or friends*christmas lights*going home to visit family*old friends*the smell of spring in the air*burger west*dove chocolate....

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

All sounds great!!

Teresa said...

We love many of the same things. I enjoyed reading your list!

Claudia said...

You hit everything right on the nail. Love those things to. Love keeping up with your family.