Thursday, October 9, 2008

Six Random Things

Sandi tagged me.
The 6 Random Things about Me:


1. I love, love, love to bake. It doesn't matter what it is, if it cooks in the oven and has lots of butter and/or sugar, I'm all over it! I haven't been very adventurous lately but someday when I have some time...I'll let'ya know. We'll have a pastry party!

2. I'm still fairly shy. It can come across as arrogance or aloofness but I know better. Not really comfortable up in front of a crowd of any size.

3. I am a really great speller, as some of you may know. I am fascinated by language and wish I spoke a few of them. I am actually learning a bit of Italian online on the BBC website. Benissimo!

4. I used to want to become a doctor which, now seems extremely ambitious for me. Instead of pursuing such a lofty goal I watch doctor shows on TV and enjoy reading medical advice books.

5. I like to watch movies alone--even at the theater! That way I don't have to share my popcorn!



6. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE FALL! I was actually happy when summer ended. I love the cooler weather, the changing colors, and even some of the rain! I love the busy-ness of the season with back-to-school and holidays. I love the excitement of the kids getting ready for Halloween, picking out costumes and going trick-or-treating. I love apples, pumpkins from the pumpkin patch and the smell of cinnamon! Ahh!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Fun stuff! I love eating baked products. I never thought about you being shy...interesting! I don't think it takes you long (at least around me) to warm up though.

I love movies!!! But sometimes it's nice to have someone to cuddle up next to or laugh with. But having popcorn to yourself would be nice to.☺