Some recent excursions that qualify as "doing something":
- Ran my second 5k, shaving nearly two minutes off my last time
- Spent an afternoon at the beach, and many others at the park
- Spent another afternoon at Amazon Pool
- Two Girls' Nights Out--one of them was to see Julie & Julia--Loved it!
- Shopping for school clothes--glad it's over with!
- Trip to see Crater Lake, California redwoods, southern Oregon coast
- Took THREE kids to the dentist with a return visit to get some sealants
- Took THREE kids to the doctor for checkups and shots
- Sent Everett to Scout Camp for a week--had a pile of smoky-smelling clothes to wash
- Took a few trips to Corvallis to see Grandma & Grandpa and to pick blueberries
And to think, summer break will be over in three short weeks!
2 comments:
I hear you Tania! Kids are so funny by the end of the summer.
But I am not quite ready for the slow pace of summer to go away yet.
Picking fresh blueberries!! I am SOOOOOOOO jealous!
I can't believe Everret is already 12!
We still miss you guys! Coleman just got put into the Bishopric in the Lakewood ward.
Post a Comment