It's been a very looong time since I've been able to blog. It seems that our poor, dear, computer has been sick. We thought we had virus protection. But as it turns out WE DIDN'T! Now you might be asking yourself, "What kind of CRAZY person goes without VIRUS PROTECTION???! Don't answer that! Let's just say it's all been taken care of. Yay! Now I can blog and post photos, etc... Ahhhh!
Stay tuned for updates and pictures!
5 comments:
I'm glad you're back! Hooray!
YAY! I'm glad to hear that!
What did you find worked for you? I need to renew my virus software. And I'm really wondering if we should've gone with a Mac...they're just so much more expensive...sigh.
I am using Norton by Symantec. It was recommended by Cheryl and Cindy. Peacehealth also uses it so I thought I'd go for it. So far I like it. No problems to report.
Glad you are back:) Not like I'm any better at blogging, and I don't even have a good reason like you. Love to hear about the Nash's.
Post a Comment