It's HOT! I was just complaining a couple posts back that the weather was cold, gray, and probably drizzly. I do hate drizzle. But today it's crazy hot here! Something a little in between freezing and roasting would be nice. Oh, I know, I'm never satisfied. Today the temperatures soared, yes soared, into the 90s which is downright odd for this time of year. Do I spend too much time talking about the weather?? Hm, oh well. It's hot.
The kids LOVE the heat! Good for them. They can get away with running around in their swim suits/trunks and little else. I am so grateful for air conditioning!
I am so happy to announce that Claire is Walking!! She is working on getting all the way across the room without touching anything. She is very proud of this accomplishment. She will be turning 1 in a few days!! Yay! She is often the center of attention around here and she knows it.
Camille went "on tour" with her choir today. As the youngest choir, they went on a day-long tour to the coast. The older choirs go on longer, farther-away tours. ( The Young Women's Choir has been to Austria and Italy and other places.) The choir performed at a school here in town before boarding a very nice charter bus (!) and heading west to play at the ocean. The day included another performance and lunch at Mo's (an Oregon-famous clam chowder/fish-n-chips place) and a dune buggy ride on the beach. Being an all-girls choir, they took in a little shopping and a stop at the candy store for ice cream and fresh salt water taffy. She had a blast. She said that it was even hot at the coast, which is unusual for the Oregon Coast. I think someone will sleep well tonight!
3 comments:
What a big girl Clair is now! She is so cute just like the rest of the Nash kids!! Wow I am so impressed with Camille what a talented girl she is. Sound like she a had a great girls day out!
That trip Camille took sounds like so much fun! We didn't have anything cool like that when we were kids did we. It has been so hot here as well. And just waiting for our new a/c to be put in so I'm reading for a cool 75 degrees would make me very happy! Also very happy about the new post!
Jody
I just looked at your family photos online! Those are AWESOME, Tania! I think they turned out so good! Your kids are all so cute and photogenic!
Post a Comment