...as what I need to do today. So, I've been sick (again!) sniffle-sniffle. I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired! I know there are those of you who know exactly what I mean. Does having four kids mean that someone in the house is ALWAYS sick?! If the kids are all healthy (thank goodness) then either I am sick or Terry is. Okay, so I WANT to: take a nap, do my Turbo Kick dvd (but I have no energy), go find a great bargain on chairs (for the kids' desks), shop online (but Claire wants to push all the buttons on the keyboard), did I already say take a nap? oops. Well, I must REALLY want to take a nap then, and I probably need one too. There are a few things that must be done today, not the least being feeding the children. Can't get out of that one. So, I am going to make the Hearty Meat Lasagna that you can find on the "mommy recipes" blog link on the right. There are a lot of delicious recipes on that site and I would suggest that you check them out. I have posted a few there including Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake and my favorite yummy roll recipe. Another thing that I must do today...hm can't think of anything since I did the grocery shopping and the laundry earlier in the week. I even hung some curtains (finally!) in the living room, in between sneezes. Yawn! Okay, time for my nap!
3 comments:
So sorry you are sick! That is no fun!
Hey so I have an idea for you for chairs. Cole's Furniture on West 11th is great. You can buy them unfinished or finished. It's an old mom and pop shop. But, I bought a lot of things from them over the years. Hope that's helpful.
Thanks for the recipe link. Just so you know, it isn't working. Try pasting this link instead http://mommy-recipes.blogspot.com/2008/04/hearty-meat-lasagna.html
:-) Get better soon!
Thanks for the advice. I'll have to check out Cole's. I fixed the link and it should work now. I made the lasagna and it is so good. "Good" doesn't do it justice. I love lasagna and this is my new favorite recipe. Thanks for sharing!
I hope you are better already!
My 8 year old was throwing up at midnight last night. I think this means we will all take a turn very soon!
Post a Comment