If you get tagged you answer the questions here on your blog or email.
Wrapping paper or gift bags?
~Wrapping paper usually. Gift bags are cute but too easy to peek!
Real tree or artificial?
~Real. I love the smell of the fir trees in Oregon. I like going to cut our own.
When do you put up the tree?
~Usually a couple of weeks before Christmas.
When do you take the tree down?
~We take it down around New Year's.
Do you have a nativity scene?
~Yes, a few of them.
Hardest person to buy for?
~Hmmmm. Not sure.
Easiest person to buy for?
~That would be my kids. If it's a present and it's got their name on it, they're happy!
Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
~I can't say.
Mail or email cards?
~Mail cards, although, this year I'm being a slacker.
Favorite Christmas movie?
~Home Alone, The Holiday, Polar Express (I make the kids watch this one with me, I think they like it)
When do you start shopping for Christmas?
~I try to start in October but that doesn't always happen.
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
~Not that I can recall.
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
~Growing up we'd have special foods on Christmas Eve to celebrate my mom's birthday and usually it was REAL Mexican food (not the stuff you get at restaurants). Tacos, Flautas, Crustos, Biscochitos, Tamales. Mmmm!
White lights or colored on the tree?
~White mostly, sometimes I like the colored. Just depends on my mood.
Favorite Christmas song?
~Christmas Time is Here by The Vince Guaraldi Trio. I love most of them and enjoy them anytime of the year.
Travel for Christmas or stay at home?
~Stay home, but I do like traveling over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house for the holidays. Just not this year.
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
~Yes, and I can sing them too!
Open the presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
~The kids get PJs on Christmas Eve every year.
Most annoying thing about this time of year?
~Crowds and television ads.
What I love most about Christmas?
~The spirit of the season. The excitement in the air. I want to celebrate the whole season and not just look forward to Christmas Day.
Okay, now I will tag: Jody, Sharlee, and Kim. Have fun girls!
2 comments:
Thanks for the tag!! That was so much fun:)
It was fun reading your answers Tania. I got tagged by Sharlee, and it was fun reading her responses to. Thanks for doing this.
Post a Comment