Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Camille!

Camille turns eight today!! She is sooo excited to have her birthday. In fact, she's using it to her advantage every chance she gets. She even wanted me to make her a little badge to wear to school that says "Birthday Girl" on it. So, ten minutes before walking out the door we quickly cut and pasted a little badge for her to wear. I'll post pictures later.

This birthday is a big deal! She had her interview with the Bishop on Sunday and she is ready to be baptized. We've been doing the missionary discussions for FHE using Terry's "vintage" pamphlets and flipchart. I'm quite impressed how much my children understand about the gospel--something that I'm extremely grateful for.
Camille will be baptized on December 1st.

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

Congrats to Camille on her up coming baptism. I can't believe she is already 8!